Enjoying a position moments from the convenience of Sackville cafes, shops and supermarket and offering one level of effortless Port Fairy living with a stylish and contemporary edge, this charming renovated 2/3 bedroom home is a Barclay Street precinct prize with incredible atmosphere, heritage detail and very private alfresco highlights!
- Love the impressive oversized entrance hall leading into a stunning almost baronial living room with massive chimney, gas fire, deco pendant lights and modernist streamlined window
- Large windows and timber venetian blinds allowing beautiful filtered light to fill this home year round and in winter draw in warming sunshine
- Updated kitchen with understated off-white subway tiles complimenting a neutral white design while hinting at industrial chic
- Quiet and private, sheltered and sun-drenched north-facing deck off the meals area providing outdoor flexibility together with a rear shaded courtyard which has an easy to access wall mounted clothes line.
- Two bedrooms with BIRs while a 3rd in the studio cottage has capacity to be used as a home occupation work place. (Council regulations make it is as-of-right to sell goods or services produced on-site)
- Stylish modern bathroom with walk-in shower and under-floor heating
- Full sized laundry with masses of storage cupboards, Robinhood ironing station and access to 2nd WC
- Beautiful solid polished timber floors throughout plus on-trend slate tiles in the cottage
- Red brick paving, terracotta edging, dense green ferns, fruit trees and heritage roses underpin a garden of many hidden charms
- 6.8m x 9.2m shed providing 2 secure car spaces and an office room, plus a bonus separate and secure storeroom
- Capacity (STCA) for straight-down-the-centre subdivision creating two 10m (approx) street frontages.
You're an easy stroll to popular East beach with cafes, supermarket, sporting facilities and V-line connection point only a few steps from home. For the more energetic the rail trail walking and bike track to Warrnambool is just around the corner. Medical facilities including hospital and doctors' surgery are within easy walking distance too.